It’s hard to come home from work and learn that your child has a fever or an earache. PediaClinic provides a convenient after-hours clinic alternative to emergency rooms and urgent care centers. Staffed by experienced local pediatricians, nurse practitioners and physician assistants, we are there for you when your pediatrician or family physician is unavailable at night or on the weekends.
We believe that the best care comes when a child or adolescent has a primary care provider (PCP) who knows you and resides over your child’s medical record. PediaClinic is simply here for the fevers, sniffles, bumps and bruises that occur at an inopportune time. Hence, we do not do well child visits, sport physicals or administer most childhood immunizations. If your family doesn’t have a PCP, we will help you make an informed decision about where to go for the best pediatric care.
IMPORTANT: Pediaclinic provides Convenient Care only. We are not an emergency room nor an urgent care center. Read more at What We See. We strongly recommend you use our Online Check-in system to save yourself a spot in line and avoid long waits.
Why we are different:
- We were founded by 25 local pediatricians and advanced practice clinicians who work at 7 different pediatric practices. We listened to you and heard your need for better after-hours options for your children. PediaClinic is our response. In some cases, your child’s PCP will be working at PediaClinic to help support you and our mission to provide better access at a lower cost for our families.
- We will send a copy of your visit and discharge instructions to your primary care provider.
- We recommend that each patient follow up with their PCP as needed.
- We created the area’s first mobile unit for after-hours clinic care. This provides us with a unique opportunity to expand to schools, sporting events and other venues. This will help us to keep our costs of care lower than the average Urgent Care or Emergency Room. (Note: our “waiting room” in the mobile unit is small, so please use our online check-in!)
- We provide an online check-in system that will notify you via text message when you can leave your house and be seen at one of our locations.
- We currently do not have x-ray. Our retail-based locations will eventually have them. For now, we can see all bumps, bruises and minor fractures and lacerations (less than one inch long).